Dental Genius Assisting School is seeking experienced dental assisting instructors
Take charge of training the next generation of Dental Assisting professionals. If you have a passion for sharing your knowledge and enjoy helping students reach their full potential, we want to talk to you! We are interested in candidates with over 5 years of dental assisting experience. Some teaching experience is preferred, although not required.
As a Dental Assisting Instructor at Dental Genius Assisting School, you will be responsible for delivering a quality educational experience for the students through ensuring that the curriculum is up-to-date, that effective delivery methods are employed, and that all students are treated in a fair and equitable manner.
The hours for this position are most Saturdays from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and occasional team meetings.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Interacts effectively and professionally with students, staff, faculty, and patients.
- Exceptional customer focused skills. Ability to address student needs and resolve issues with diplomacy and tact.
- Interpersonal skills including questioning, listening and showing concern and respect for others.
- Solid writing skills to communicate effectively in memos, letters, and via email.
- Excellent verbal communication skills including ability to project voice and be clearly understood when speaking in front of a group.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Possess a high degree of integrity and commitment to comply with policies, regulations, and codes of conduct governing all aspects of job responsibilities.
- Commitment to the success of the students and the school.
- Computer literacy skills including working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have chair side back-office dental assisting experience.
- Teaching and/or supervisory experience desirable.
In order to apply for this position, please submit your resume, a cover letter explaining why you feel you would be a good instructor and why you initially chose to be a Dental Assistant. Please email these things to DGASDirector@gmail.com