(406) 925-1132 | firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a full time dental assistant position in a caring dental office., To obtain a full time dental assistant position in a caring dental office.
- Experience in the healthcare field, including medical terminology & abbreviations, HIPAA, and recruitment
- Excellent customer service, teamwork, and communication skills
- Accustomed to working in busy and fast-paced environments
- Highly motivated and passionate about working in the healthcare industry
- Competent in Microsoft Office programs
- Exceeds all job expectations and completes all job assignments
Scott and White Healthcare - Clinic Assistant/Surgery Scheduler
02/11/2013 - Present
Pleasantly and efficiently checked in patients at front desk and checked them out after clinic visit; schedule surgeries as necessary; clerical duties in clinic office; brought patients back to providers exam rooms; took patients vitals; set up in clinic procedure rooms and help as needed in procedures; provided excellent customer service.
South Central Montana AHEC - Administrative Assistant
01/03/2010 - 12/21/2012
Assisted in programming of healthcare pipeline activities (MedStart, HOSA, REACH, Curriculum in a Box, Great Hospital Adventure); assisted with recruitment data entry & web-based recruitment postings; answered phones; greeted customers; filed; prepared packets; functioned as MedStart Summer Camp Coordinator and Resident Advisor.
Dental Genius Assisting School
RDA, X-ray Certified, CPR Certified
Beaverhead County High School
High School Diploma
Gena Flynn - Registered Dental Assistant/Instructor
Beth Ann Martin - Dental Recruiter/Co-worker
Kim Lemhouse - Insurance agent/Family Friend