A Dental Genius Assisting School education is one of the most valuable investments you can make in your career. The total cost of tuition for our comprehensive program is $3,600, which covers 96 hours of instruction over a course of 12 Saturdays. If you are able to pay the full amount, the first day of class with either a check or cash, we will apply a 5% discount.
Our tuition includes:
- All textbooks (the latest edition)
- Training and visual aids
- Designer scrubs
- Lab materials and dental supplies
- Use of all lab instruments and x-ray equipment
- Hands-on and chair side assistance training in our new state of the art dental facility
- Additional chair side training with Samaritan Health Ministries and other dentists and hygienists
- Additional chair side training, outside of class hours, in our office, by appointment
- Registered Dental Assistant test and application fee
- CPR certification
- Radiology course
- Internship assistance
- Job referral assistance
- Resume and interview assistance
- Marketing students on our website
- Marketing students on our social media channels
- Printed marketing brochures about current students for surrounding dental offices
- Certificate of Achievement
- Letter of recommendation for employers
In order to reserve your spot in our class, you are required to put down a deposit of $300 ($100 of which is non-refundable) at least one week before the class session begins and take a scheduled one hour tour of our facility. Contact our director to schedule your tour and make payment arrangements.
Tuition and Fees:
Registration Fee $100
Books and Supplies $200
Total Cost $3,600
Books and supplies will be paid for on or before first class.
Methods of Payment:
There are several options for payment. These include Visa, MasterCard, Check, and Cash.
Pay in full with cash or check (not debit or credit card) and receive a 5% discount of $185. This must be paid at least one week prior to the first day of class.
Total tuition is $3,420, which includes the $300 deposit, (due at least one month before first day of class).
Discounted tuition is $3,120, if deposit payment was made separately.
No interest, no credit check, payment plan that would include three payments as listed below:
- Payment 1 (Due at least one month before the first day of class) $300 deposit
- Payment 2 (Due on or before first class) $1,100.00
- Payment 3 (Due on or before class #4) $1,100.00
- Payment 4 (Due on or before class #8) $1,100.00
Total tuition with this option is $3,600.
We also accept payments from the following organizations:
DARS (Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Services)
MyCAA (Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts Program) However, MyCAA does not pay for $300 fee associated with registration, dental supplies or books. Students will be responsible for these costs before they may officially reserve their spot in our class. Once approved by MyCAA, students must submit the “Authorization of Approval” Form, in order to officially be enrolled.